No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Tab A Goes Into Slot B (With The Assistance Of A Hammer, Scissors, and Duct-Tape)



I went to my parent’s house for the NASCAR race today, and took the E-Go with me on the Gordo (bike rack).  While I arrived without incident, I do not believe I had it mounted properly.  Too much wobble.  When I took it down to show it to my mother, I attempted to ride it in her ½ mile long driveway, which is not paved.  From indications in the owner’s manual,  I knew it would not be an easy ride, I did not count on impossible.  I did get it moving, but what an effort.  As always, my mother was impressed anyway.

When my husband arrived we remounted the E-Go and I brought it back home.  We mounted it a lttle differently, and lower in the frame.  No wiggle.  I took it down by myself because I need to get accustomed to the activity.  On Monday I will be driving it to Lewes De, and on Tuesday I will be driving it from Lewes to NC, via Arlington Va.  

No comments:

Post a Comment