No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Now he wants One Too...Just Not PINK!

My husband was pretty sick with Strep-Throat the day I went for my initial test ride of the ElliptiGo, so he was not able to ride it.  Then he left to visit his mother the day after we brought it home last week.  He came home  today, and we took my ElliptiGo to the local athletic field parking lot where he got to ride it for the first time.  He was able to get it going like a pro, and was a natural on it.  while he was riding it a woman came up to me and said "I know it is yours because it is Pink, tell him to get his own."  My husband was very impressed with the brief work-out, and said he would like on of his own, because he was not riding "Pink".

When he gave it back to me, we took a trip around the neighborhood (he rode a regular bike).  He was able to observe the reactions of the the people who see my pink ElliptiGo. He was amused.  It was a lot of fun to get out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment