No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pushing It


OMG, what a day.  My husband drove me to Amanda and Rob’s house.  Before I could leave, Rob got up on the E-Go again.  Amanda was not up for it. 

From there I rode to my Weight Watched weigh-in.  It was 6 miles with some significant hills.  At two points I had to stop and walk it.  I was pushing hard enough to feel a little nauseated.  The tradeoff was going down the other side of these hills, which was awesome!  It was wicked fast.

During the ride I noted a clicking noise on the left track.  My husband met me again at WW, and said he saw something in one of the rollers.  I will need to get some replacement rollers.  I will also have to be more vigilant with wiping down the tracks. 

I decided to take a picture of myself every Saturday to chronicle any changes in my appearance during the next 12 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment