No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Monday, May 21, 2012

I NEED PARTS

Last night I was up very late trying to get the store sight for Elliptigo to open, without success. I guess they were doing maintenance to the servers, but it was damn inconvenient fir me (damn our need-it-NOW lifestyle!).  it was up this morning, and i was able to price o ut the rollers and tracks.  buying them as a set of four is about 10% less expensive, and probably a better idea.  I also want the toe cages, water bottle, and emergency kit.

I did go to a bike shop yesterday to pick up some things, but I will be taking some of them back. I got an Co2 inflater, a bottle cage, and a Velcro strap mount. these will be returned as I like the ones offered by Elliptigo better. instead of Velcro, ElliptiGo's is held in place by a tension band that locks in place.p

No comments:

Post a Comment