No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A week lost in HELL

OMG, it has been one HELL of a week.  Sunday I was not able to ride the E-Go, Monday I was traveling the Tenn for work, then got stuck in Charlotte NC due to a missed connecting flight to Philadelphia.  I did not get back to NJ until noon on Tuesday.  I should have stayed home, but went in to work to drop off the company car and got roped into doing an assist that had me out until 1:00 AM Wednesday morning.  Got back to work on Wednesday at 9:30 AM and at the end of the day I was exhausted.  I went to see Dr. Frank on Thursday morning, and then it rained.  Friday I was at the office until 9PM trying to wrap up my months worker because I will be off next week. 

Today was the first day I rode the E-Go in a week.  I missed it so much!  I have to go to NC on Monday and will be gone until Thursday.  It is bad enough i will be without my husband, so I will take the E-Go.  Today I purchased a Hollywood - Gordo 2 bike rack so I can take the E-Go with me.  Once i got it home I but the E-go on it to get a feel for driving with it.  This is going to take a bit of practice to get it properly situation on the back of my Yaris.  I then drove the Yaris sans E-Go to the local Pep-Boys to have the care serviced, and rode the E-go home from there. 

Today I noticed a person filming me with a video camera as they drove by. 

Say Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment