No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Saturday, May 5, 2012


A few days ago, I saw the ElliptiGo featured on the ABC local news.

While it is not a 3 wheeler, it had the same steering as a bicycle, which I am use to.  I found a dealer in my area, Leisure Fitness in Mt. Laurel, NJ.  I went up there this morning and met the store manager, Scott.  After signing some necessary paperwork, I was allowed to test ride the ElliptiGo that was on display in the parking area behind the store.  I was amazed at how easily I was able to just get up on it and ride.  Not that it was not awkward, but I took it for a ¼ mile ride without incident.  When I got off it I was amazed to discover that my heart was pounding.  It did not feel like it was all the much effort in action.

So I went back in and asked if they still had the Pink model that they sold last fall, which donated to Brest Cancer Research. Scott said that there were 3 left in the warehouse. 
If the inventory is correct, one belongs to me.




No comments:

Post a Comment