No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Musings


I have not been doing well with my WeightWatcher tracking this past week and expected to have a weight gain.  To my surprise I lost 2 pounds.  The only thing I can attribute it to is the lack of swelling in my knee, thanks to the steroid shot I go on Thursday.  I must admit the left knee look better, or at least more like the right one.


This morning my husband left to visit his mother for a few days.  I will be spending some time with my 4-year-old grandchild today, and will not be able to get on the ElliptiGo until she goes home, sometime tomorrow.  Children this age can run you ragged! 

No comments:

Post a Comment