No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Jersey or BUST

North Carolina to southern New Jersey is a VERY long drive, especially if you are alone.  I filled the time with Sirius NASCAR radio, the Blue Collar Comedy channel, and Radio Margaritaville.  Due to being in a seated position for so long, my back ached and my legs longed to stretch.  It was such a beautiful day, unlike yesterday, and I had to remain couped up in my little car.  Don't get me wrong, I love my little Yaris, but I would have loved to have been able to take some time and take the E-Go down and ride it, especially along the trail the follows the Canal along the Dismal Swamp in NC.  If my husband had been with me I would have, but being alone, I knew doing so would make the day longer, I had soooo far yet to go. 

The E-Go fared well on the  Gordo for the whole ride home.  The straps remained secure and there was no sifting.  When I got home I immediately took it down, and then took off to my husband's place of employment (2 miles from home).  After a brief visit I went on another 2 miles to my friend Melanie's home.  After a brief visit I cam home.  8 miles total. 

The next time I will have an opportunity to ride will be Saturday, when I go to Weight Watchers.  I am not expecting a good result there as I have not been very well disciplined lately.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! My ElliptiGO is due to arrive Tuesday. I was interested in your accessorizing -- i.e. I know you ordered the handlebar mount water bottle. I need LOTS of handlebar space -- for a runner's GPS, bell, and Bluetooth speaker. Are you happy with the water bottle mount? I have a mini-pump that attaches to the water bottle cage but don't want to do that if the mount isn't real stable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. I will make reference to it in my post later today.

    ReplyDelete