No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Needs Must When The Devil Drives...

Yesterday I needed to get new glasses.  No matter what time frame they promise (one hour, HA) plan to spend the whole afternoon.  If I had known how long it would take i would not have slept in, but would have gottone up early and gone out on the E-Go. 
As it was the errand took all afternoon, then I needed to spend time with my parents (I am good like that).  then I needed to pick up a vehicle from work for my business trip today.  By then it was after dark, and my area is hardly bike-friendly during daylight hours.  So I did not ride yesterday.

Today i was up at 2:30 AM and out the door to Philadelphia.  From there I cought connecting flights to Memphis Tenn, and then drove into Arkansas. It is a long trip for a short meeting, then back to Philadelphia by Midnight.  I could have spent the night, but I am more comfortable in my own bed.  Sleeping in my own bed when my Husband is out-of-town is hard enough; sleeping in a strange bed, alone, in a distant city is depressing, and unless I upgrade on my own, it is a $40, flea-bag room in  a Notel-hotel.  No thanks.  However, the flight out of memphis was delayed, so I missed the connection out of Charlotte.  At this time I have been comped a hotel room in Charlotte until tomorrow morning.  I just want to get home.

So tomorrow I will flex some time and get out on the E-Go after work.  I have missed it.  I have noticed that since I started riding my back has not hurt so much.  This could be from the exercise of the lower back muscles, or it could be a residualaffect of the steroids that were injected into my knee.  Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment