No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

The First Ride...

Ok, on Wednesday night it was too late to ride the ElliptiGo by the time I got it home and unpacked. Thursday morning Dr. Frank injected my left knee with a steroid, and told me not to put any stress on the knee for at least 48 hours. Saturday morning my husband left to visit his mother (out of state) and to fill that empty void, I had my 4-year-old granddaughter with me until this morning. Today is Mother’s Day, so I have been with family. Now I have a moment to myself and am gearing myself up to take the ElliptiGo out for a first time.

Here is my problem; I feel very self-conscience. It is an awesome machine, but what if I mess up and ended up looking like an idiot. Funny how much confidence my husband brings me. He would be disappointed if I waited until he got back (several days) to take it out. I hope I don’t look too ridicules, or like a klutz. It is so pretty, I do not want to mess it up.

(1 Hour Later)

I took the ElliptiGo out on the maiden strole, just around the neighborhood. I rode past the ball fields where there were a lot of people. got some odd looks, but they were focused at the machine, not me. From there I rode down a few side streets until I came back to the house. It was Fun, and I did not realize how much effort I was excerting until I stopped. I almost threw up when I got off it. It was a lot of work and I could really feel the core action.

No comments:

Post a Comment