No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Today I have been doing a little research on my decision to invest in an ElliptiGo.  I discovered a Blog I think I will be following.  It is called Stand Up And Ride, and the blogger is Ken Hanes, the Founder and President of GearForTheGo.  He has obviously had a lot of experience with the various designs of “Stand Up Riders”.

Mr. Hanes has a post from last June that gives a very objective comparison between the StreetStider and the Elliptigo.  His advice is to look at the terrain you will be using and what kind of a workout desired.  The Streetstrider is an elliptical machine on wheels that you can ride it outside.  The ElliptiGO was designed to emulate running and just happens to look like a bike. Both machines work well in areas that are flat.  Streetstider is good it you are cruising around the streets and the parks for your workout.  However, it is not good for hills and the two front wheels affect the steering on crowned roads and in narrow spaces.  It is in these conditions that the ElliptiGo has the upper hand.  Also included in this post is comparisons of Workout Efficiency, Convenience, Personal Story, Foot pedals and Pedal Stroke in general.
Earlier today I took my husband to see the ElliptiGo that I rode on yesterday.  He was not up for a test ride, but he definitely gave it a serious technical inspection.  Scott (the store manager) was there again.  He assured me again that the one I was getting is Pink, and it was the last one in stock.  Pink is very important to me.  Breast Cancer has touched me through others.  I am not a lacey-pink person, my pink is edged in black leather.

Scott said it will be here on Wednesday...4 days away.  It is so hard to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment