No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Rain, Rain; Go Away. (I Wanted To Ride My E-Go Today)


On Monday I took the E-Go to Lewes, De, where we participated in a family event.  I managed to ride the E-Go around my sister-in-law’s development in Lewes, De.  It was only 2 miles, but lightly hilly (rolling) but still a workout. 
   
Tuesday the day was spent going from Lewes to New Bern NC, via Arlington Va.  The E-Go was on the back of my Yaris the whole way, without incident.   I am feeling a little more confident with the way I mount it on the Gordo, and I am able to do it myself.  I just need to be careful with how I lift it up onto the rack.

I had planed to ride the E-Go from my current location, south of New Bern NC, into downtown New Bern.  It would be a 10 mile ride, each way, on fairly flat roads.  However, there is a storm system just west of here, and torrential downpours. 

Even if I felt comfortable riding in the rain, the wind is just too much.  So here I sit, (sigh) drinking a mega cup of coffee. 

There my E-Go sits.  My mother-in-law was nice enough to let me bring it inside. 

  I will be leaving here early tomorrow; maybe I can get a ride in before I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment