No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Measured Success

I went on a 20.6 mile E-Go workout ride today. My route took me from home to Richwood, Pitman, Washington Township, Clayton and Elk Township. Weather was mostly favorable.  It was not too hot, but it did rain.  My Time: 01:41:20, Speed: 12.20mi/h. 


When I got home, the house is locked up. My husband had gone out on errands, and I did not have my key.  I took out my Frog-Tog, drank what was left of my water, and waited.  Later we went to Olive Garden for Dinner, and Chick-Fil-Ah for dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment