No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hands-On Learning

I was doing a light ride on my E-Go and blew my rear tire while going over RR tracks. This never happened before.  My husband came with the truck to pick me up, and I spent the rest of the evening educating myself on how to remove the rear wheel and replace the tube.  This was a bit intimidating as the owners manual has little pictures and minimal explanation, but I got through it.  I was advised by a FaceBook friend that there is a support video that demonstrates the process on the ElliptiGo web sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment