No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Friday, August 3, 2012

I Have An Olympic E-Go


I have been watching the Olympics this week.  There are some things that just draw you in.  Gymnastics, Swimming, Diving, and Biking.   It is very inspiring.  In some way it is an unrealized dream that comes around every 4 years.  I remember being allowed to sit up late a watch Olga Corbit on a B&W TV.
 
I never had the balance in life, let alone on the equipment, to aspire to be an athlete.  It would be like Dolly Parton aspiring to be a ballerina.

I have seen the reports on the ElliptiGo website about the Olympic runners using the ElliptiGo as a cross training device. Today, while I was on my ride, I heard someone say, “Hey, Look, there goes one of those bikes the Olympic Runners are using.”  It gives me a sense of pride that what I do on my E-Go is in line with the athletes.  I know I am reaching, but I am allowed to. 

After all, I do have an Olympic E-Go.


No comments:

Post a Comment