No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Doing "Nothing" Is Still Something...I Cannot Waist A Day.




This was the first time my Husband and I went for a true "Ride" together.  We took the Go-Pro with us to film my appearance on the E-Go (I know, it sounds vain) and his first opportunity to really ride the E-Go for an extended stretch. 

My appearance is what it is. I love my pink helmet, and my bright yellow NASCAR shirt (Kyle Busch, #18, just ONE of my favorite drivers.)  As for the pants, I cannot complain about the color, but may find something in a kackie.  The rest is a weigh issue, and the videos will help my chart my progress.

As to my weight, with all the riding I did last week, at the weight-in at WeightWatchers Saturday morning, I had gained 3 pounds.  I could make excuses, say it is muscle, and just go on my marry way, but who am I kidding: I DO NOT TRACK.  I intend to, but then I don't.  Passive, isn't it.  This week I have still not tracked what I am eating, which is not good.  I am, however, not eating out as much, and am packing my lunch instead.  So far, so good...i just have to track.

There is a major heat wave coming into my area today.  It will push the temperatures into the high 90's, and will not break until Friday.  If I am able to ride during this heat wave, I will need to do so in the evening, past the heat of the day.  I must remain hydrated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment