No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sometime, You Just Have To Relax.


This is the type of weekend l needed.  Truly, just relax, do nothing, or just do what I wanted to do.  We had considered going to NYC, but ended up staying pretty close to home.
Friday –
  • 7.5 mile ride on the E-Go (with several intense hills)
  •  We had Dinner with friends, which included Sangria.
  • After dinner we watched MIB

Saturday –
  • Rode the E-Go to the Weight Watcher meeting (7.5 miles with a really intense hill).
  • We visited the bird supply store
  • We visited  R.E.I. 
  • We spent the evening at Vineland Drive In watching Madagascar 3 and Snow White and the Huntsman.
Sunday –
  • Slept in, and lazed in bed with my husband until noon.
  • Took the E-Go on  a gentle 6.25 mile ride on the local bike path (Use to be a Rail-Road bed, now paved).
  • We watched Dale Earnhardt Jr. win his first race in 4-years.
  • We had home-made Tacos for Dinner.

I am really proud of my daily use of the E-Go, and I am seeking new, steeper hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment