No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Thursday, June 7, 2012

E-Go, Take Me Away!

WORK is a four letter word.
STRESS is a six letter word.
Together they equal TRAUMATIZE.

That is the type of week I am having, but I still manage to ride every other day.
I have been doing a course through the neighborhood I grew up in (Pitman NJ).  This area has some hills that I hated going up on my signal speed cruiser, but going down was such a thrill, and worth the effort.  It still is, however, I do not remember pushing myself to the point of wanting to puke.  Youth, how I wasted thee. 

After 2 attempts I have been able to make it up all but one hill, and there I get withing 100 feet of the crest, and can go no further.  I lose stamina, then get queasy.  The queasiness is really rather odd, in that I feel queasy a few moments after i stop or slow up, not when I am actually pushing.  Thankfully it has only been a sensation, not an activity.

I ordered a Pink vented Bell helmet, but it will not be here until Monday.  I have also ordered a Skeleton housing for the Go-Pro and a mount for the new helmet.  I am going to go video.

No comments:

Post a Comment