No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

OMG, This is so Surreal!

 I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo for my husband.  The nature of the contest was "Change and Inspire" and asked what you would do with the opportunity if you was given an Elliptigo.  So during my free time this week, I put together a video, outlining what I would do with an Elliptigo if it were given to us.  I would give it to my husband, and we would get out on the road together and inspire other middle aged people to be active. and live a balanced life.  

Much to my surprise,  MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. I was just shocked that it was selected, but the winner is the video with the most votes. If you think we are worthy, please go to the link below and view my video and vote for it.

ElliptiGo Change and Inspire Contest

No comments:

Post a Comment