No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Remember the flat tire I had on Saturday?


The last time I had a flat I changed it myself, with no problem.  It did, however, take a bit of time, so this time I took it to a reputable bike shop to get the tube replaced.  I got it back leter on Saturday.  I was in the midst of doing several things, so I did not get a chance to ride until later on Sunday.

It was then I discovered that I only had 2 gears. I just about freeked out.  For what I paid for the bike, I was seriously upset that it is not working right. The next day I had a job interview, and would have to drive by the shop, so I loaded up my bike and dropped it off.  After my interview, I went to my current job, and finished the day.  I was sure they will fix it, but I do not want it to interrupt my training. I am working on a metric century ride, and I just past half way into my regimen.

I got a call later in the day that the bike was done, along with sincere apologies.  They gave me two free water-bottles for my trouble, which always come in handy.  When I got home I took it out on the road immediately.  I was happy to discover that I had all 3 gears, and that they felt more stable than ever. In light of the situation, it was the most joyful ride I have taken.

I am still on track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment