No Body Should Ride Alone!

Help My Win An ElliptiGo 8C For My Husband!

Photo of an ElliptiGo 8C in motion.

I entered a video submission to win an Elliptigo 8C for my husband, and MY VIDEO was one of the 6 finalist chosen. The winner is the video with the most votes. Please go to the link and vote for my video so I will not have to E-Go alone anymore.

Monday, April 30, 2012


Today I looked into the Street-Strider again.  They are not as expensive now, but still no local supplier.  As I scowered the street-Strider website, I found a lady that lives near me who had bought a Street-Strider last year.  She agreed to let me visit her and take a test drive.   I found it to be more of a challenge then I wanted.  I found the steering to be overly sensitive and confusing. Going straight was not a problem, but turning was almost scary. The woman who showed it to me was not actively using it for the same reason.   I decided at that time that the Street-Strider was not for me.  I have heard there are other options that are just as expensive as the Street-Strider.

No comments:

Post a Comment